Toyota Motor North America has released an update for the Prius Prime, which is getting many upgrades for the 2020 model, the automaker says.
The new vehicle will be available this summer. Under a new grade strategy, the MSRPs for the LE, XLE and Limited grades will be $27,600, $29,500 and $33,500, respectively.
According to Toyota, the Prius Prime is “the most technologically advanced, best-equipped Toyota Prius in the model’s nearly two-decade global history.” The vehicle offers a manufacturer-estimated 640-mile total driving range and 25-mile EV Mode20 driving range.
New upgrades for 2020 include as follows:
- A fifth seat for more room;
- Standard Apple CarPlay, SiriusXM and Amazon Alexa;
- Two additional USB ports for rear passengers;
- Black interior accents to replace previous white accents;
- A new sun visor extender; and
- A relocation of seat heater buttons for front seat passengers.