Bauer Compressors Inc. has officially debuted its new M-Series Duplex natural gas compression system at the 2015 Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo in Dallas.
According to the company, the C23.2 M-Series Duplex compressed natural gas (CNG) system combines two Bauer Model C23.2 compressor units with two TEFC high-efficiency 50 HP motors, inlet buffer tank and vapor recovery tank on one in-line skid.
Bauer says each compressor delivers 75 cfm for a system total of 150 cfm at 5000 psi with an inlet pressure of 15 psi. Optional features include high-pressure drying, priority filling, cell phone modem with remote notification, on-skid NEMA 7 electrical panel and under-skid storage.
Furthermore, the company says the unit's benefits include the following:
– Heavy-duty, high performance that accommodates gas utility inlet pressures from 5-200 psig;
– Easy and economical installation – standard pre-engineered system with customizable options;
– Attractive, state-of-the-art design suitable for placement in public view;
– Integrated under-skid storage option that allows the package to be placed in areas with limited space; and
– Low cost of ownership for economical operation.
For more information on Bauer's CNG solutions, click here.