X3CNG, a subsidiary of X3Energy Group, and Ward Alternative Energy have finalized a joint venture to operate compressed natural gas stations in the Rocky Mountain region.
According to a release, the new collaboration will immediately operate 10 CNG stations in Colorado, six of which are in Weld County.
“The combined companies begin operations with significant market share and plans for rapid future growth,” says Bill Ward, CEO of Ward Alternative Energy.
The CNG fueling stations are located as follows:
- Firestone: Shell/7-11 at 11099 E. I-25 Frontage Rd.;
- Greeley East: Cenex at 1607 2nd Ave.;
- Greeley West: Highpointe Business Park at U.S. 34 and Colo. 257 (to open in June);
- Kersey: 103 Hill St.;
- Gilcrest: 14827 Weld County Rd. 42;
- Fort Lupton: 7984 U.S. 85;
- Longmont: 1200 S. Sherman St.;
- Castle Rock: 3103 N. Industrial Way;
- Colorado Springs: 685 Tia Juana St.; and
- Colorado Springs: 7710 Durant Dr.
“With this deal, our group becomes an important player in Colorado,” says X3Energy Group CEO Giovanni Baroni. “We want to partner with fleets in the region that are currently utilizing CNG or are planning on implementing it. Fleets can leverage our robust network of stations and depend on our skilled resources.”