Gladstein, Neandross and Associates (GNA), organizer of the Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, has announced the featured speaker lineup for its 2015 conference and exhibition, which will take place May 4 to 7 at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas.
On May 5, Gregg Roden, SVP of productivity and sustainability at Frito-Lay, will provide the keynote presentation. Frito-Lay operates an AFV fleet of nearly 300 electric trucks, 200+ CNG trucks, 650+ hybrids, and a growing number of propane autogas and biodiesel vehicles. Roden will share why the $13 billion division of PepsiCo is set on becoming the most fuel-efficient fleet in the country.
David Steiner, president and CEO of Waste Management, will present the keynote presentation on May 6. Waste Management operates the largest fleet of heavy-duty trucks in North America. Steiner will discuss the company's continued leadership role in investing in alternative fuels for vehicles and related infrastructure.
Featured industry speakers include the following:
– T. Boone Pickens, founder, chairman and CEO, BP Capital
– David J. Porter, commissioner, Railroad Commission of Texas
– Rusty Rush, chairman of the board, president, and CEO, Rush Enterprises
During TED-talk style presentations and an executive roundtable, attendees will hear from progressive fleet operators that are driving clean transportation innovation in the midst of an ever-changing market. Featured fleet speakers include:
– Gary Thomas, president and executive director, Dallas Area Rapid Transit
– Mayor Greg Ballard, City of Indianapolis (Invited)
– Mike Whitlatch, vice president, global energy and procurement, UPS
– Elizabeth Fretheim, director of logistics sustainability, Walmart
– Drew Cullen, senior vice president of fuels and facilities services, Penske Truck Leasing
The full speaker agenda will be announced in the coming weeks. To learn more, visit www.actexpo.com.