AdVentures, a company focused on meetings and events in the clean-transportation sector, has announced the sites and dates for its Alternative Fueled Vehicle Roadshow & Educational Tour for 2014.
These events – five of them since 2012 – are designed to bring various alt-fuel technologies to multiple sites in a given state, offering fleet managers and other stakeholders the opportunity to see vehicles and hear from industry experts. A three-hour educational seminar accompanies live, on-site vehicle demonstrations, with the key alt-fuel technologies being featured: natural gas vehicles, propane vehicles, EVs and more.
The roadshow's first state in 2014 is Florida, with planned stops in Pensacola, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Ft. Myers between March 3 and March 14.
Other locations this year include the following:
- April 14-18,Â North Carolina: Asheville, Raleigh, Charlotte, Winston-Salem
- May 12-16, Oklahoma and Texas: Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Austin
- June 16-26, Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah, Clayton, Gainesville, Columbus
- August 11-15, Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia: Norfolk, Richmond, Baltimore, D.C.
- September 15-19, Tennessee: Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga
For more information about attending an event or sponsoring one, contact Joy Kramer at (404) 274-0068 or email@example.com.