Gladstein, Neandross and Associates (GNA), the clean-transportation consultancy that organizes the 2014 Alternative Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo, says seven separate alt-fuel and advanced-transportation events have opted to co-locate with the ACT Expo, scheduled for May 5-8 in Long Beach, Calif.
The events include the following:
- NGV Global 2014: 14th Biennial Conference & Expo
- Lead the Way Propane Autogas Summit, by the Propane Education & Research Council
- Trucking Efficiency Workshop, by the North American Council for Freight Efficiency & Carbon War Room
- California Hydrogen Business Council Spring Summit
- Women in ACT Summit
- U.S. EPA SmartWay Program Workshop, by Penske
- Alternative Fuel Toolkit for Local Governments, Fleet Managers and Employers Workshop, by the South Coast Air Quality Management District
More information about the ACT Expo and these related events can be found here.