The Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas (RNG Coalition) recently notified five applicants that they will receive financial scholarships from the RNG Coalition – Tudor Williams Academic Scholarship.
The recipients are as follows:
- Courtney Dale – pursuing a master’s degree in energy and climate policy at Johns Hopkins University;
- Michael Long – pursuing a PhD in biological systems engineering at the University of California, Davis;
- Hana Love – pursuing a bachelor’s degree in education at the University of Arkansas;
- Colin O’Neill – pursuing a bachelor’s in mathematics at the University of Texas, Austin; and
- Aidan Soule – pursuing a bachelor’s degree in government and public policy at William & Mary.
The RNG Coalition says it doubled the amount awarded in financial scholarships this year compared to 2018, thanks to the generosity of member companies and their employees.
The RNG Coalition – Tudor Williams Academic Scholarship was established in November 2017 to honor the late Tudor Williams, a renewable natural gas industry pioneer who passed away on the last day of the 2016 annual North American RNG industry conference.