Over the holidays, Landi Renzo USA secured a number of compressed natural gas (CNG) certifications from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The company landed the certifications for model year 2019 F-450/550, F-650/750 and F-53/59 vehicles, which can now be ordered, says Landi Renzo.
All of the following products are certified for MY2019, according to Landi Renzo:
- Ford F-250/350 bi-fuel CNG – 6.2L V8. EPA only.
- Ford F-250/350 dedicated CNG – 6.2L V8. California Air Resources Board (CARB) only.
- Ford F-450/550 dedicated CNG – 6.8L V10. EPA only.
- Ford F-650/750 dedicated CNG – 6.8L V10. EPA only.
- Ford F-53 dedicated CNG strip chassis – 6.8L V10. EPA only.
- Ford F-59 dedicated CNG strip chassis – 6.8L V10. EPA only.
- Ford E-350/450 dedicated CNG cutaway/strip chassis – 6.2L V8. EPA and CARB.
Landi Renzo USA, a Ford Qualified Vehicle Modifier for both CNG systems and installation, says it is the only company in the state of California to hold this designation.