Transportation Energy Partners will be hosting a free webinar tomorrow, Wednesday, Dec. 7, on the impact that the Trump administration may have on alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs).
The host says that the webinar will address the following questions:
What will this mean for alternative fuels and vehicles? Who will be the key energy, transportation and environment leaders for the new administration? How will efforts to implement tax reform impact alternative fuels incentives? How do we continue to expand the U.S. Department of Energy Clean Cities program?
The following Washington policy experts will address these questions and more about the direction of the AFV market following Donald Trump’s inauguration on Jan. 20, 2017:
- Paul Kerkhoven from NGV America;
- Genevieve Cullen from the Electric Drive Transportation Association;
- Phil Squair from the National Propane Gas Association;
- Kaleb Little from the National Biodiesel Board;
- Phillip Wiedmeyer from the Alabama Clean Fuels Coalition; and
- Ken Brown from Transportation Energy Partners.
In addition, Transportation Energy Partners notes that it is also hosting the Energy Independence Summit 2017, which will be held in Washington, D.C., on Feb. 12-15.
The webinar will be held from 3:00 p.m. to 4:20 p.m. Eastern Time. Click here to register.