Fleet managers and other event attendees will be able to get behind the wheel of a huge variety of alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs) at the upcoming 2015 Green Transportation Summit & Expo in Oregon.
The summit, coordinated by longtime transportation, trucking and alternative fuels stakeholder Brian Trice, will take place at the Portland Expo Center on April 21-22. The show's Performance Ride & Drive event will be held at the adjacent Portland International Raceway on April 22.
Closed courses will allow attendees to test out the following vehicles:
Medium & Heavy Duty
– Freightliner Cascadia CNG – Dual Saddle Tanks and Back of Cab
– Freighliner Columbia Glider – American Power GroupÂ Dual / FuelÂ LNG/Diesel
– Freightliner M2 112 – LNG Service Body w/Lift
– Freightliner SD 114 – CNG Roll-off Chassis
– Freightliner Custom Chassis – S2G – Dedicated Propane Auto Gas
– Kenworth T-800 – CNG (TBC)
– Hino Hybrid COB
– Ford – F-550 – LNG Service Body
– Blue Bird -Â School Bus – Propane Auto Gas
– Lightning Hybrids – Hydraulic Hybrid Shuttle Bus
– Auto Car – CNG Refuse Truck
– Peterbilt 320 – CNG Refuse Truck
Light Duty / Passenger Cars
– 2012 Chevy Caprice Police Pursuit Vehicle – Bi-Fuel Gas/Propane Auto Gas
– Chevy Avalanche – Bi-FuelÂ Gas/Propane Auto Gas
– Chevy Silverado VIA Motors – Solar Electric Extended Range 4 x 4
– E-Ride 100% Electric Light Duty Utility Truck
– Nissan Leaf
– Toyota Prius
– GM Hybrid Van – XL Hybrid
– GMC – Yukon XL – Bi-FuelÂ Gas/Propane Auto Gas
– Ford – F-250 Electric Truck
– Chevy Silverado – Propane 4 x 4
– Chevy Silverado – CNGÂ 4 x 4
– Neste Oil – Race Cars – Renewable Diesel
In order to participate in the Performance Ride & Drive, a person must be a registered summit attendee, be 18 years of age with a valid drivers license, and sign a liability waiver.
Buses will pick attendees up at the Portland Expo Center in front of Hall D starting at 7:30 a.m. on April 22. Attendees also have the option of driving their own vehicles to the Portland International Raceway.
If you have any questions, please call Brian Trice at (503) 688-0989.